Saturday, November 17, 2007

Back in Action

Sup sup! It's been a long time I haven't added anything here... WOW! Anyway, I just had a wonderful night... When I got home last night from work. I asked her if we can go to best buy before we go to dinner(every Friday we go out and have a dinner, usually watch a movie too). So we went to Best buy to check out Dane Cook DVD, she told me to grab the PS3, at first I don't believe her coz I am not sure if she's serious or not... And she is! So I smile but I can't show my excitement to her the way she want to... Coz I am shy but I thank her a lot and said I love you.. then kiss! of course! So we bought PS3 and a game: Assassin's Creed... Awesome game! So i got my advance xmas gift which she is supposse to order it only to surprise me but didn't happen... LOL!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.